Sunrise Family Dental Services
Sunrise Family Dental is truly a one-stop dental provider. Here, everyone in your household can enjoy quality oral health services in an upbeat atmosphere. We offer the following:
- General Dentistry - From custom sports mouthguards to gentle preventative cleanings, our goal is to equip you with the tools necessary to enjoy healthy teeth for life.
- Oral Surgery - Our practice offers a variety of services. You can take advantage of in-house wisdom tooth extractions, dental implant placement and safe IV or oral sedation.
- Endodontics - Root canal therapy is one of our favorite services to offer. Available at a competitive price, these efficient treatments preserve your natural teeth.
- Restorative Dentistry - Each of our custom restorations is matched to your smile for optimal aesthetics as well as integrity.
- Crowns and Bridges - Do you have a missing or broken tooth? Our durable ceramic crowns and bridges restore your smile’s natural function and appearance.
- Dentures - Efficiently replace all of your missing teeth at one time. Select between a full traditional denture (“plate”) or partial denture tailored to your unique smile.
- Cosmetic Dentistry - Transform your smile into your favorite accessory. From dazzling dental veneers to professional teeth whitening and everything between, you can completely change the way you look.
- Pediatric Dental Care - Looking for a pediatric dentist? Our family dental provider offers children’s dentistry as well. We’re a one-stop office for everyone’s smile!
- Orthodontics - We provides braces for all ages. Free consultation and treatment as low as $3,600.
- Sedation Dentistry - If you require oral surgery, our practice offers both IV and oral sedation to ensure a relaxed and efficient visit.
- Emergency Dentistry - We provide same-day emergency dentistry for fast pain relief. Walk-ins are always welcome.
- Periodontics - We can treat inflammatory diseases that destroy gums and other supportive structures around your teeth. We specialize in preventive and post-diagnosis care.